First Steps in Counselling: A Students' Companion for Basic Introductory Courses

£9.9
FREE Shipping

First Steps in Counselling: A Students' Companion for Basic Introductory Courses

First Steps in Counselling: A Students' Companion for Basic Introductory Courses

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

After practising and teaching counselling, he continued to have an active interest in developing person-centred theory, the politics of counselling and psychotherapy, and the demedicalisation of distress. Although I am no longer embarking on that course, I still consider it a worthwhile read and can understand how, for those continuing with their counselling courses it'd act as a base to build their learning on from. If you change your mind about a course before it starts or during the first three weeks, we will happily transfer you to an alternative course - you may need to pay any difference in fees or have a credit note issued to you if the course is cheaper. This well-timed fifth edition reflects the critical eye cast by its authors as they observe our fast-changing world, bringing into view issues such as how we valorise the different models and approaches, how an intersectional approach to counselling brings into focus issues of power, and also, in a more subtle way, the relevance of the political to the world of counselling.

It is, as the name suggests, designed as a companion to those taking their first steps into counselling.Primarily aimed at those who are interested in knowing more about counselling and acquiring basic counselling skills, First steps in Counselling will also be valuable to those already working in the area. By submitting this form you are consenting to Weston College recording and processing the personal information on this form, for any purposes of the college associated with the provision of advice and guidance to potential students on the range of courses available to them, college facilities and any other associated information. Please visit your branch after you receive contact from us that your items are available to collect. A typical week will comprise learning core communication skills, practising a variety of strategies and learning basic communication and active listening skills. However, they achieved it with aplomb and I found myself engrossed in the text throughout, almost as if I were a participant on a course where the tutors were carefully tailoring the learning to my needs.

Small businesses will only have to pay 5% of the training costs, with the Government picking up the remaining 95%. Exploring pertinent themes for contemporary practice, it situates these discussions in the 21st century. She has many interests including languages, dancing and tea-drinking, but above all, whether it be as vocalist for a folk band, screeching along to heavy metal in the kitchen, or as first soprano in a Russian choir, Paula sings. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.I was satisfied with my purchase and the book was a good read as a useful accompaniment on my course. In short it's a worthwhile purchase that goes into detail on what might be covered briefly in the classroom and it's helped me out on several homework assignments.

the qualification you wish to study isn’t on the approved list of level 3 qualifications the College can run for free. That First Steps in Counselling is now in its fifth edition is a testimony to the critical eye cast by its authors as they observe our fast-changing world.Hi my name is Val Taylor I have over 18 years’ experience as integrative therapist, I offer a wide range of therapies one of those is Cognitive Behaviour therapy (CBT). Paula Williams and Andy Rogers have joined Pete Sanders as co-authors, skilfully blending their voices while each bringing their own distinctive presence, alongside several contributors whose personal experiences and perspectives are all too often marginalised within the counselling field.



  • Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop